- PROTECTIVE: rubberized coating
- AVAILABLE SIZES: 1oz, 1.5oz, 2oz, 2.5oz & 3oz.
- IN-LINE DESIGN: reduces tangling and makes rigging easier.
- HEAVY-DENSITY MATERIAL: The carp fishing weight is made of anti-rust and durable zinc material for long time use. They are non-toxic and lead-free, so it is safe to use in your fishing time.
- SUITABLE FOR: Our fishing weights flat pear are ideal for both carp and match fishing environments, corrosion-resistant. The matte finish weights allow glugs and dips to be absorbed to allow a slow release into the lake or river.
The perfect weights for bolt rigs at short ranges and when fishing with solid PVA bags or zig rigs. Our all new no-toxic carp lead-free design has been made specifically for the UK and European market. The design of the weight gives great stability due to the flat pear shape. This makes the shape perfect for use on both running rigs and weight clip arrangements and is particularly effective when fishing on clear spots or on sloping features as the flat shape is less likely to roll or be dislodged. The pear shaped flat weight is also great for when fishing in a solid PVA bag because it can be pushed down into one of the corners. This makes the bag nose heavy, and more accurate for casting. This weight gives you all the performance of leading brand weights at a lower price. The matte surface that won’t reflect light in the same way as a conventionally coated weight. The matte finish weights allow glugs and dips to be absorbed to allow a slow release into the lake or river. Available in a range of sizes: 28.3/1oz, 42.5g/1.5oz, 56.7g/2oz, 70.8g /2.5oz, 85g /3.0oz. These carp fishing weights can be bought in packs of 5, 10 of each.
There are no reviews yet.